Thread: NH voters turn out in force to defeat gun control bill

Post imported post

Post imported post

Part 3 (the link above is to part 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAdM91lH8PM

Post imported post

When is she up for reelection? Who is her opponent? Can you get her booted out of there? I've got $$$ down on supporting her removal. I'll even fly out an campaign against her. Lets do it!

Post imported post

cato wrote:
    When is she up for reelection? Who is her opponent? Can you get her booted out of there? I've got $$$ down on supporting her removal. I'll even fly out an campaign against her. Lets do it!
    If you would like to help defeat her, ask how on the NHLiberty.org forum. They are working on getting rid of the bad representatives and electing good ones.

...she actually voted against her own bill in the end and it went down in flames.

Post imported post

sjhipple wrote:
    ...she actually voted against her own bill in the end and it went down in flames.
    Wow, nothing like shooting your own bow gun into your own bow

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I looked at the forum,NHLiberty.org, briefly.

Gotta love some of those guys.

There's a proposal to get up some civil disobedience. The vehicle is a puppet show. Yep. You read that right. A puppet show. It seems that for-profit puppet shows require a license or some sort of approval.

So, they seem to be working out the details of an illegal puppet show.

This is too good!

Go New Hampshire!!

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

I lived in Merrimack for 16 years and no clown like this stupid pos would ever have been elected back then. She even looks like a Kalifornia "million moron marcher." Evidently, the town has gone downhill since I left in '99. This b***h needs to get her ass kicked out of office next election, if anyone in town still cares about "live free or die."
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Post imported post

Guess what! DEMOCRATS in New Hampshire defeated the sponsor of the bill to ban guns in the state house in last Tuesday's primary. The bill ended up going down something like 300 to 6, but the sponsor of the bill still paid a price at the hands of Democratic primary-goers.

Here is a video update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0knumon8KY

Post imported post

Good show NH. Send the ex Kalyfornia school teacher back to the left coast!:celebrate

Post imported post

And it wasn't even a close call:

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/p...0359/1012/NEWS

With 178 votes, Kjellman was defeated by 14-year veteran Barbara French, with 380 votes, and Beth Rodd, who received 332 votes.