• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NH voters turn out in force to defeat gun control bill

cato

imported post

When is she up for reelection? Who is her opponent? Can you get her booted out of there? I've got $$$ down on supporting her removal. I'll even fly out an campaign against her. Lets do it!:cuss:

sjhipple

imported post

cato wrote:
When is she up for reelection? Who is her opponent? Can you get her booted out of there? I've got $$$ down on supporting her removal. I'll even fly out an campaign against her. Lets do it!:cuss:

If you would like to help defeat her, ask how on the NHLiberty.org forum. They are working on getting rid of the bad representatives and electing good ones.

:D...she actually voted against her own bill in the end and it went down in flames.

cato

imported post

sjhipple wrote:
:D...she actually voted against her own bill in the end and it went down in flames.
Wow, nothing like shooting your own bow gun into your own bow :lol:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I looked at the forum,NHLiberty.org, briefly.

Gotta love some of those guys.

There's a proposal to get up some civil disobedience. The vehicle is a puppet show. Yep. You read that right. A puppet show. It seems that for-profit puppet shows require a license or some sort of approval.

So, they seem to be working out the details of an illegal puppet show.

This is too good!

Go New Hampshire!!

Gunslinger

imported post

I lived in Merrimack for 16 years and no clown like this stupid pos would ever have been elected back then. She even looks like a Kalifornia "million moron marcher." Evidently, the town has gone downhill since I left in '99. This b***h needs to get her ass kicked out of office next election, if anyone in town still cares about "live free or die."

GWbiker

imported post

Good show NH. Send the ex Kalyfornia school teacher back to the left coast!:celebrate