• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Intresting Game

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Wouldn't happen that way.

We've got 50 state governments, many of which would be very pleased to revert to their full sovereignty.

I recently came across a statute in VA defining treason. Interestingly, it says not one word about any other portion of these united States. It only includes actions against VA. Just a little indicator of VA sovereignty.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I guess the gamer-writers are forgetting or never knew how the Republic is organized.

By the way, you might want to clarify what you mean by "interesting concept."

vmathis12019

State Researcher
imported post

Looks like a cool game (if you like turned base strategy games). I'd almost buy it just so I could simulate a confederate victory (if you didn't watch long enough , the country is divided into 7 factions, the southeast is the confederacy)!

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Citizen wrote:
Wouldn't happen that way.

We've got 50 state governments, many of which would be very pleased to revert to their full sovereignty.

I recently came across a statute in VA defining treason. Interestingly, it says not one word about any other portion of these united States. It only includes actions against VA. Just a little indicator of VA sovereignty.
It's the same under Wisconsin law and I doubt that it is anything unique to VA. I would suggestthat it isbecause treason against the United States is covered under federal law, and individualsstatesprohibit treason against individual states under their respective state laws.

Zed

imported post

Citizen wrote

Meaning intresting idea as a game, may just dump some ice water on some of the mindless masses & wake them up a little.

imperialism2024

imported post

Zed wrote:
Citizen wrote

Meaning intresting idea as a game, may just dump some ice water on some of the mindless masses & wake them up a little.

I doubt it. My feeling is that the sh**ple will think, "Oh no! States can't secede or have rights! We need a central government! And we need to only have one political party so that everyone happy!"

On an entirely unrelated note, I need to pick up a few more cases of 7.62x39...