• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wounded Veteran fun shoot

.40 Cal

State Researcher
imported post

Some time ago, there was a post about donating ammo for a wounded veteran fun shoot. I would like to know more about this. Does anyone have any info? Is there a way to volunteer some time with these men and women?

nofoa

imported post

Thats what i thought too. For some reason i read it as "Fun to shoot at wounded veterans."

:lol:

Still i have heard about this on the nra newscast and it seems like a really great program.

expvideo

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
They shoot horses, don't they? First the veterans disarmament bill and now this, tsk tsk tsk.

Time for the draft to shut some of these not-conscientous-enough children up - maybe permanently.
I know you don't care (nor should you), but I would like to reiterate, just for the record, that I really don't like you.

vmathis12019

State Researcher
imported post

expvideo wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:
They shoot horses, don't they? First the veterans disarmament bill and now this, tsk tsk tsk.

Time for the draft to shut some of these not-conscientous-enough children up - maybe permanently.
I know you don't care (nor should you), but I would like to reiterate, just for the record, that I really don't like you.
I've been developing a similar opinion about Mr. Huffman myself. His lofty and self-righteous prose have been picking at a frazzled nerve for many months now. Many of his ideas seem to be in accordance with my own opinions, but the way they are presentedis unnecessarily verbose.

Tomahawk

imported post

I think he's kind of funny sometimes, but I've ben known to be a jerk from time to time who likes to get a rise out of people, and I enjoy watching it from a safe distance even more.

popcorn1.gif

PavePusher

imported post

vmathis12019 wrote:
expvideo wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:

I've been developing a similar opinion about Mr. Huffman myself. His lofty and self-righteous prose have been picking at a frazzled nerve for many months now. Many of his ideas seem to be in accordance with my own opinions, but the way they are presentedis unnecessarily verbose.

Uhh, guys, I am pretty sure it was sarcasm... And as an active duty(non-wounded) the whole joke about the thread title was kinda funny. Let's all take a deep breath now...