• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carry in the city of pittsburgh pa

oneloverespect

imported post

i'm new to pittsbutgh pa i'm from brooklyn new york city have any one open carry in pittsburgh or u cant open carry in pittsburgh????? any help??????? hi all been a long time back on here i move from pittsburgh pa now i'm in youngsville pa any opencarry friends round???

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

oneloverespect wrote:
i'm new to pittsbutgh pa i'm from brooklyn new york city have any one open carry in pittsburgh or u cant open carry in pittsburgh????? any help????????

Did you click on PA on the map? Is there anyhting not clear in the summary for you?

Of course you can OC in Pittsburgh - do you know when you need a License to Carry Firearms to OC in PA?

It's all on the PA page.

khmer_gentleman

imported post

yes you can OC in pittsburgh. check out this link, its a flyer you can print out and keep on you just in case. you just cant OC in a city of first class unless you have a ltcf, which in PA's would be Philly

Prophet

imported post

You can absolutely open carry. Of course...don't think the cops won't on occasion bother you about it.

But i figure...eventually, word will spread to the cops to leave law abiding OC'ers alone if we keep doing it long enough.

oneloverespect

imported post

oneloverespect wrote:
i'm new to pittsbutgh pa i'm from brooklyn new york city have any one open carry in pittsburgh or u cant open carry in pittsburgh????? any help??????? hi all been a long time back on here i move from pittsburgh pa now i'm in youngsville pa any opencarry friends around???

oneloverespect

imported post

oneloverespect wrote:
i'm new to pittsbutgh pa i'm from brooklyn new york city have any one open carry in pittsburgh or u cant open carry in pittsburgh????? any help??????? hi all been a long time back on here i move from pittsburgh pa now i'm in youngsville pa any opencarry friends around???

lildobe

Pittsburgh (Beechview), Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

oneloverespect wrote:
oneloverespect wrote:

I suggest that you read through this thread, as it is all about OC in the city of Pittsburgh.