Thread: OC Activities Feb. 13th: Wal*Mart Wood Willage: Success

Post imported post

Went to Wally World last night to do a bit of last minute Valentines day shopping. Entered through the North entrance past the greeter on my strongside. Didn't even seem to notice. Milled around for a bit looking for what I needed, made a few selections, and realized I needed a cart. Returned to the northside doors to get a car, past the same greeter. He trusted me to get my own cart with merchendise in hand, which is odd, as even the guy that runs around in a wheelchair insisted on getting a cart for me when I've had merch in my hands in the past, due to theft concerns. Guess he trusted the guy with the gun?

Put my stuff in the cart, went back, got the reamining items that I needed. Paid and left without so much as anyone batting an eye. Everyone around me was friendly and helpful the entire time.

Post imported post

grishnav wrote:
    Guess he trusted the guy with the gun?
    It's a little difficult to say no, when you, yourself are not armed.

Nice to see that California's hat doesnt have problems with lawful open carry.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Post imported post

ConditionThree wrote:
    grishnav wrote:
    Guess he trusted the guy with the gun?
    It's a little difficult to say no, when you, yourself are not armed.

Nice to see that California's hat doesnt have problems with lawful open carry.
    Hah! Good point!

He didn't seem scared though. He was just friendly about it.

Post imported post

Hey Grish,

I don't frequent the Oregon forum much but I'm glad to see you've been busy. When are you coming back up to Vancouver!?

Post imported post

Hey Nathan! I was acutally up there just a day or two ago! Packin' concealed though. Just running up because it's the closest Little Caesar's to my office here at the Airport, and I wanted to be in and out without any possibility of hassle...

...which really isn't something I should be worried about, since I've been OC'ing here and there in Oregon this past week without incident.

I can't wait for the next meet! I'm waiting on my tax refund to by a Glock 22 and a Blackhawk just for Open Carry! With the G27 as a concealed BUG and a spare fullsize mag, I'll be packin' the deadly duo next time we all have some lunch. I'm really excited!