• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IRC Night on Friday 2/15?

vmathis12019

State Researcher
imported post

You guys want to get on the IRC room and chat tomorrow (Friday) night? I'll probably log in around 4 or 5 and stay logged in until I go to bed.

vmathis12019

State Researcher
imported post

Sweet. I'll TRY to hop in Sunday, but with the 500 on, my attention will be captive. I'll be around Saturday though for sure. I'll drop an email to Rick and see what's up with him.

HungSquirrel

imported post

I don't know when I work Sunday, but if I am off at a reasonable hour, I'll definitely jump in the channel.

I want to apologize in advance that my participation in this organization will be minimal and sporadic. As a full-time student and a full-time retail employee, my spare time is limited...as is the time I am permitted to carry firearms. :cuss: But I digress.

flounder22

imported post

I don`t have alot to offer but would love to chat a bit with you guys but i forgot how to log on to it. If you have time perhaps one of you could walk me through it one more time. Karl

vmathis12019

State Researcher
imported post

Karl, Go to www.mibbit.com

You will see Five prompts in a box on the page, fill them in as follows

Type: IRC

Server: Other server
irc.slashnet.org

Nickname: whatever you want your nickname to be

Pass: Leave Blank

Channel(s): #OpenCarry

If you fill it in exactly like that, it will take you to a new page where you can chat with anyone else is online. In the top right hand corner you should see your name as well as the name's of everyone else online.