Thread: Me VS OPD Act III

State Researcher

Post imported post

I just recieved for my approval a letter to send off to the OPD regarding my last stop, as well as their unlawful "no firearms" sign blocking entry to the public, common areas of the station.

I won't post it here, but it is quite nice and addresses some important points, and makes the expected lawsuit threat if this happens again.

Can't wait for the reaction from this!

Post imported post

Outstanding...

People always "hate on" lawyers... until they need them.

I learned two thrown-out tickets ago that lawyers are your friend... as long as you're paying them.
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA

State Researcher

Post imported post

Even better, find one who likes you enough to not charge you! (very rare.. .kinda like finding a diamond mine in your backyard!)

State Researcher

Post imported post

People always hate on salesmen too, but are still quick to buy stuff. Cops, lawyers, salesmen, etc... all are needed, but some have issues with them when they are on the other side of a person. If I sell someone something they wind up hating they will blame me. If you get taken to the cleaners by a lawyer for your ex you'll hate lawyers, and if a cop jacks you up, you'll start distrusting cops...

I would recomend Randy Loun to anyone who needs a good gun rights lawyer.

Post imported post

Steve,

Did you tell Randy to get on this forum? If not, I will tell him this weekend. Did he mention to you about his collection of Marlin rifles? Very extensive collection with some really rare pieces. I almost traded him out of a mod 95 in 33 WSin. for my Double rifle, but he backed out at the last minute.

Jim

State Researcher

Post imported post

He told me he was on this forum. When you see him this weekend, please express my appreciation to him. Don't know much about his collection, I know he is a noted collector. Reminds me I still want a .357 lever gun and need to get a .45/70 Guide Gun for when I go to Alaska...

Post imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
    Steve,

Did you tell Randy to get on this forum? If not, I will tell him this weekend. Did he mention to you about his collection of Marlin rifles? Very extensive collection with some really rare pieces. I almost traded him out of a mod 95 in 33 WSin. for my Double rifle, but he backed out at the last minute.

Jim
    There is a reason he has the unbelievablecollection he does. He knowledgeable,smart and listens to his gut feelings too. He shoots damn well too.

Post imported post

I carry his name and phone number in my wallet, right behind my CPL. Hopefully, I'll never have to use his services, but it's nice to know he is there.