• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Me VS OPD Act III

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

I just recieved for my approval a letter to send off to the OPD regarding my last stop, as well as their unlawful "no firearms" sign blocking entry to the public, common areas of the station.

I won't post it here, but it is quite nice and addresses some important points, and makes the expected lawsuit threat if this happens again.

Can't wait for the reaction from this!

just_a_car

imported post

Outstanding...

People always "hate on" lawyers... until they need them.

I learned two thrown-out tickets ago that lawyers are your friend... as long as you're paying them.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

People always hate on salesmen too, but are still quick to buy stuff. Cops, lawyers, salesmen, etc... all are needed, but some have issues with them when they are on the other side of a person. If I sell someone something they wind up hating they will blame me. If you get taken to the cleaners by a lawyer for your ex you'll hate lawyers, and if a cop jacks you up, you'll start distrusting cops...

I would recomend Randy Loun to anyone who needs a good gun rights lawyer.

Trigger Dr

imported post

Steve,

Did you tell Randy to get on this forum? If not, I will tell him this weekend. Did he mention to you about his collection of Marlin rifles? Very extensive collection with some really rare pieces. I almost traded him out of a mod 95 in 33 WSin. for my Double rifle, but he backed out at the last minute.

Jim

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

He told me he was on this forum. When you see him this weekend, please express my appreciation to him. Don't know much about his collection, I know he is a noted collector. Reminds me I still want a .357 lever gun and need to get a .45/70 Guide Gun for when I go to Alaska...

Bear 45/70

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
Steve,

Did you tell Randy to get on this forum? If not, I will tell him this weekend. Did he mention to you about his collection of Marlin rifles? Very extensive collection with some really rare pieces. I almost traded him out of a mod 95 in 33 WSin. for my Double rifle, but he backed out at the last minute.

Jim
There is a reason he has the unbelievablecollection he does. He knowledgeable,smart and listens to his gut feelings too. He shoots damn well too.