• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro carry on campus article link on DRUDGE REPORT

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
imported post

http://www.kxmb.com/News/Nation/209747.asp

This link was on the DRUDGEREPORT.com.

"At one time I was very against arming teachers or allowing qualified students to carry on campus. I’m not any more. These maniacs go to those schools KNOWING that their’s will be the only gun there - until police arrive. And that can take minutes"

Donald Grady - University Police Chief

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
imported post

|"Like shooting fish in a barrel."

"This one, like some others before him, even stopped to reload. One gun. That’s all it would have taken. But that campus, like all the others, is a “gun free zone”

"To everyone except the killer"

Donald Grady -University Police Chief