• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Trip to Boston

zoom6zoom

imported post

airwolf, board member pourshot here in Virginia has been in the process of getting certified as a Mass. instructor. Closer than MA, anyway. A new hurdle has also been added to the NR process... you now have to appear IN PERSON in Chelsea, MA to interview, no walk ins; yes, for renewals, too. (so of course you can't have a gun with you on that trip). The state is making it as hard as possible to get a non-res permit.

airwolf09

imported post

yeah, MA is getting ridiculous and they make up rules as they go. I used to live in MA and have class A LTC there and it expired in 2007 and I moved to NC end of 2007. But I do travel back in MA every year to visit my parent. it kind s of scary when I have my kid and my wife drove at night from NC to MA with out my XD9.