• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Conceal Carry .ORG

odexter

imported post

Does anyone know what happened to Concealcarry.org? they were the ones that turned me onto this site. i have not checked in for a while but was devistated to find the site with a message about there shut down WHAT HAPPENE???

UtahRSO

imported post

They renamed their site to DefensiveCarry.org.
Same place, name changed to more clearly express the rational of the site.

odexter

imported post

odexter wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to Concealcarry.org? they were the ones that turned me onto this site. i have not checked in for a while but was devistated to find the site with a message about there shut down WHAT HAPPENE???
Ok so now i cant get onto Packing.org what the HE!! is going on

odexter

imported post

UtahRSO wrote:
They renamed their site to DefensiveCarry.org.
Same place, name changed to more clearly express the rational of the site.
that looks like a search engin site ??

unrequited

imported post

I stopped going to defensive carry awhile back because of all the CC/OC debates that happen. It was very one-sided though. Pretty much, they'd lock or ban anybody who would suggest that OC was a viable option for "Defensive Carry". Maybe it's changed since then, but I won't be going back until I hear differently. This was after the CC.org --> DC.org name change.