Thread: Rally at Jail Chesapeake in Support of Home Assault Police Shooter

Post imported post

Later this morning a rally will begin to show support for the shooter of a police officer in a home assault warrant in front of the city jail.

I hope that the stationing of the fire truck is a coincidence, but I have seen these trucks used for crowd control in Europe.

I really don't think the crowd will be that big. I hope the sheriff dept., not the police are in attendance. That would defuse much of the potential conflict and it is in front of the jail which is a sheriff responsibility.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

Even though I think the event is premature, I have my fingers crossed for you Thundar.

Watch each others backsides and I hope you have someone filming it.

Good luck!

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Let us know how it turns out.

Post imported post

Are we going for the trifecta on closed threads?

Post imported post

How about a rally for the WIDOW and the ORPHANS of the slain officer.

Tarzan

Post imported post

Detective Shivers was a true American hero. A navy vet who worked on a flight deck keeping America safe, and then he went on to keep a little section of America safe via the police. To call for the release of his murderer is a slap across his widow's and orphans' faces.

Tarzan, there are some on this forum that believe that smoking crack is a constitutional right, and personal liberty trumps personal responsibility. Some people cannot be reasoned with at all.

Post imported post

TheApostle wrote:
    Tarzan, there are some on this forum that believe that smoking crack is a constitutional right, and personal liberty trumps personal responsibility. Some people cannot be reasoned with at all.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

TheApostle wrote:
    Detective Shivers was a true American hero. A navy vet who worked on a flight deck keeping America safe, and then he went on to keep a little section of America safe via the police. To call for the release of his murderer is a slap across his widow's and orphans' faces.

Here we go again !

I don't understand some of you sometimes. I don't agree with the rally, at least without knowing more about what really happened.

This has all been hashed out until the thread was closed......but...

Thundar has been an active member here for a while now. Granted, he is a little enthusiastic about some issues, but he isn't a troll, nut case, instigator or kiddie.

Instead of going into Keyboard Komando mode, why can't we wish him luck without endorsing the issue or condemning him.

I wonder how we all get in the same building during Lobby day without fights breaking out on every floor.

Post imported post

TheApostle wrote:
    ......Tarzan..... Some people cannot be reasoned with at all.
    This is true, BUT to remain silent, denotes agreement, on our part.

Thank you for your "voice crying in the wilderness."

Tarzan

Post imported post

tarzan1888 wrote:
    TheApostle wrote:
    ......Tarzan..... Some people cannot be reasoned with at all.
    This is true, BUT to remain silent, denotes agreement, on our part.

Thank you for your "voice crying in the wilderness."

Tarzan
    When you two are done patting each other's back perhaps you'd like to join the conversation.