• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ruger Charger Pistol

dng

State Researcher
imported post

I think I'll pass on OCing that one! :D Interesting gun, just not my first choice for strapping on to my hip.

Bear 45/70

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
I actually got to handle a prototype of of these. Sweet. Oh yeah the term you are looking for Steve is not "Love" but "LUST".
happy0198.gif

Comp-tech

State Researcher
imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Love, lust, whatever. I WANT that gun.:D
I'l have to second that sv...that is SWEET!
Anybody know the retail?

>Edit< From Ruger site..." Suggested Retail Price: $ 369.50"

Mainsail

imported post

Comp-tech wrote:
sv_libertarian wrote:
Love, lust, whatever. I WANT that gun.:D
I'l have to second that sv...that is SWEET!
Anybody know the retail?

>Edit< From Ruger site..." Suggested Retail Price: $ 369.50"

I don't recall the price, but there's one available for fondling at Mary's with my fingerprints all over it. Dan also showed me a full size lightly used 10-22 he had in the back, a recent intake, that looks pretty sweet.

I gotta stop hanging out in there. As it is right now, your tax dollars go to the gvt, who in turn give some of it to me, and I in turn give it to Dan and Mary.

swillden

imported post

Mainsail wrote:
I gotta stop hanging out in there. As it is right now, your tax dollars go to the gvt, who in turn give some of it to me, and I in turn give it to Dan and Mary.
I propose we cut out the middlemen. I'll just give my money to Dan and Mary in lieu of paying taxes. Sounds like a much better use of my money to me. ;)

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

I know my tax rebate check of borrowed Chinese money will be going to buying a nice new firearm made in the United States... I'm thinking this will be a good time to pick up the Marlin Guide Gun I have been wanting...