• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

looking to buy a pistol??

.45ballers

imported post

9mm glock,SW,Sig.. I have a CCpermit just looking for a good deal on a well taken care of 9mm..

jay...

Krinkovliu

imported post

I think one of the good deals right now is the police trade-in Sig Sauer P225/P6. I am getting mine from aimsurplus.com for about $272 shipped to Seattle and another $15 for the FFL fee.

.45ballers

imported post

I was more thinking about someone local (north of Seattle-ish) looking to sell a used in good shape 9mm. Im not shure if this is the right forum to do this in. If not someone point me in the right direction..

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Check the Little Nickel. Lots of private party sales. With a CPL, dealer transfers are pretty easy. I bought my Ruger P89 for $240. They are a great gun if you can fit it in your hand (a bit largish for some)

.45ballers

imported post

Ahh, I forgot about LN, Im so used to to CraigsList but they dont sell fire arms on that site. I will take a look..

thewise1

imported post

When you're buying private in Washington, what requirements are involved? Do you have to go to a dealer to do a transfer or can you just exchange money and item and walk away?

Sorry, this might be a stupid question. I've never done it though.

surfj9009

imported post

I have a Sig 225. the p6 German police trade in mentioned above. Damn nice gun for the money! $300 for a Sig should be a no brainer.