• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry at Golden Corral in Orem 2/18/08

41 Magnum

imported post

After a day out shooting today, myself, my wife, bro.-in-law, and my sister went to the Golden Corral on University parkway in Orem.

My wife and bro-in-law carried openly, didn't even get a rasied eyebrow. This has happened several times since I've had my permit. Never had trouble there.

Just thought I'd let you all know.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Golden Corral has been good to us. They have hosted two of our open carry meets. ( Layton and West Valley City) They also feed Veterans for free the Monday after Veterans Day. Not to mention the Orem Golden Corral feeding my fellow soldiers and I every month. We have no cooks in our reserve unit, so we always go there for lunch.

Thanks Golden Corral!! :celebrate:monkey