• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wheeled Unicorn in Tucson

PavePusher

imported post

Was taking a bicycle ride up Houghton to Old Spanish Trail/Sauaro (sp?) Park station on Sunday evening, was passed just south of Golf Links by someone on a cruiser style motorcycle heading north with an AR on a sling across his back. Had adjustable stock, didn't notice any other details.

I'm trying to come up with a way to carry my 1911 on bicycle, thinking about trying a shoulder rig for my SERPA holster. Any other recommendations?

dreamcro

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Just seen my first OC'er on Motorcycle today, No it was not my own reflection either. The guy was pulling into Rancho El Dorado subdivision in Maricopa. All this time I thought I was the only one. What a bummer.:banghead: