Thread: New Member from Tucson

Post imported post

Wow, I'm glad I found this site- and especially the AZ board on here. I'm a first time handgun owner, I've had my CZ P-01 for just over a month. In that time I've put in a fairly good amount of time at the Range and educated myself to the best of my ability. As soon as I get the funds together, I plan on getting my CCW as well as intermediate and advanced training from the rangeat which I shoot(The Marksman).

Hopefully I don't bug you guys too much as I pump you for your combined knowlede and experience. It is my desire to be as responsible, informed as I can possibly be as an armed citizen.

Thanks in advance, and stay safe.

Post imported post

Dahwg,

Welcome to the forums! Lots of good stuff in here! Do you shoot at the marksman on 29th or Prince? (29th myself) And again, welcome!

Post imported post

good to be on. I normally shoot at Prince which is closest to home, but I'm not averse to other locations.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Hey DAHWG welcome aboard! Great place and better people that you'll find anywhere! Ask what you will. We're a sincere bunch that value opinions, but LOVE facts. Don't take it personal if someone challenges you on a point! Hope to seemore of your posts!

Bob

Post imported post

Welcome, Dahwg, there's quite a contingent of us from Arizona on the board. Glad to have you!