• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Member from Tucson

Dahwg

imported post

Wow, I'm glad I found this site- and especially the AZ board on here. I'm a first time handgun owner, I've had my CZ P-01 for just over a month. In that time I've put in a fairly good amount of time at the Range and educated myself to the best of my ability. As soon as I get the funds together, I plan on getting my CCW as well as intermediate and advanced training from the rangeat which I shoot(The Marksman).

Hopefully I don't bug you guys too much as I pump you for your combined knowlede and experience. It is my desire to be as responsible, informed as I can possibly be as an armed citizen.

Thanks in advance, and stay safe.

ATCer

imported post

Dahwg,

Welcome to the forums! Lots of good stuff in here! Do you shoot at the marksman on 29th or Prince? (29th myself) And again, welcome!

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hey DAHWG welcome aboard! Great place and better people that you'll find anywhere! Ask what you will. We're a sincere bunch that value opinions, but LOVE facts. Don't take it personal if someone challenges you on a point! Hope to seemore of your posts!

Bob