• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

bowl america

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

The one on Mathis Ave? There was a problem there in late 2006. I would say that open carriers are not welcome there.

dixiehacker

Founder's Club Member
imported post

That bowl america is kind of a weird place. Never OCed there, but I think the reaction you would get would be greatly dependent of which two employees they currently have working there.

ufcfanvt

imported post

There is one on Balls Ford and on Mathis Ave, but I haven't OC'ed because I usually go w/ my coworkers and I work at one of those "we'll search your car" places. Really Soviet like, but it's a living.
I will say that Manassas in general has gotten a lot more OC friendly these days. Please try and tell us.

Marco

imported post

Never tried to hit Pins with a ball only bullets.:DProbably would be frowned upon.

I second the Dale city location, carry required. Almost made the mistake of renting a TH behind that location (via online) when we first moved to VA.

Dodged that bullet.:lol:

KONY

imported post

OC'd at Bowl America in Fairfax City a couple weeks ago. No problems and I bowled just as well (read: bad) as I have in the past. :lol: