• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cool Sign

ChefW

imported post

I had to post this. In ohio the state has total preemption which means all state laws concerning firearms are repealled. With this said, all individual businesses are allowed to outlaw firearms on the premesises. The business put up signs that say "No firearms permitted past this point" I wonder, could we implement this in Iraq :question:

Attachments

• sfzsign.jpg
    sfzsign.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 292

ChefW

imported post

Well then I'm sure you heard the joke about the Haji who blows himself up and goes to heaven. He gets to the pearly gates and sees 72 old white guys in front of the gates. He says to them "where are my virgins"? God steps forward and says, "ahh my son you heard wrong, its 72 Viginians"! I like that joke alot.