• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater March OC Dinner

Bubba Ron

imported post

Here's the deal, Arne (Sage of Seattle) and Joanna are getting married in Virginia Beach on Saturday, March 8th at 7:00 pm - we don't know where yet....

We think we should have a dining out, for planning,next week either Tuesday the 4th, Wednesday the 5th, or Thursday the 6th....this is pretty short fused but we all have been invited to attend the wedding (if we ever find out where it will be), and a dining out will give us a chance to....EAT!!!!! oops, I mean plan. Who's down? And which day, and place,is best for the most of us?

Sage of Seattle

imported post

Great! We're grateful for anyone who wants to come! I'd rather not post the location online, however. Ron or I can PM anyone who wants to know; I emailed him before class earlier this evening.

As I posted in my other bumped thread, she and I had planned this for months. It was delayed until we could get news of a medical issue and then, suddenly, we were on again for March. (I'm going back to college and my spring break is only one week, the first part of March. Yes, I had planned on taking a week off as well so I could have two weeks with my new wife, but... ces't la vie.)

Bubba Ron

imported post

As always majority rules....we'll keep the votes going until Sunday evening, then make a decision as to when - right now, as to where,we're leaning to Primo's Pizza in Virginia Beach, at 7:00 pm. We can slide tables together if needed, the food is great, and the local PD arevery professional :)

Scheetz

imported post

Damn, thats my spring break weekend. I'd love to make it out to one of the Tidewater meets while I am in school. It would be nice to meet the other half of the VA members.

Bubba Ron

imported post

Sage of Seattle wrote:
Wasn't Primo's the place where we met y'all the time before last that I was there? That was awesome, so I'd definitely vote for that.
Yep, here's the detailed info:

Primo's Pizza- (757) 499-0049 - 4876 Princess Anne Rd, Virginia Beach, VA

Now all we need is the date....looks like Tuesday the 4th is in the lead....

C

ccloud43

imported post

Any day is good for us

MMM Pizza:celebrate. gotta remember not to wear a white shirt:uhoh:

Bubba Ron

imported post

Bullbuster wrote:
I assume these are family events that one can bring wife and kids too?
Absolutely!! Bring the neighbors too....from the PMs, postings here, and Emails it's looking like Tuesday will be the day (voting ends onSunday).