• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater March OC Dinner

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I can make the County Grill, and next week would be the best. Besides, it just wouldn't be an OCDO (Open Carry Dining Out) without Bubba and Jean!

DocV

imported post

Rats! I was hoping I could make the next dinner the first, but we are underway during those dates.

Maybe next time!

R/ DocV

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The one on Geo. Washington Mem. Hwy, just across the line into York County. They were out of barbecued pork the last time we went there (??!!) but that's never happened before. They have that large back room with the long table, so we won't be split up into smaller groups.

Bubba Ron

imported post

Fozzy_Bear wrote:
where is the Country grill?

Take I-64 to Exit 258-B, follow about one mile, when you cross into Yorktown it's on the left ina strip mall.

1215 #A George Washington Memorial Highway
Yorktown, VA 23693
757-591-0600

Bubba Ron

imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
How about the thursday the 27th? Let's see a show of hands of who's coming.
What - everyone's talking about the week before???? We will not be there on the 27th - see ya next time....

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

So, it's

Thursday, 20 March 2008

County Grill

Yorktown, VA 23693
757-591-0600

Right?

I want to be certain so I can spread the word.

:)

(Directions: Take I-64 to Exit 258-B, follow about one mile, when you cross into Yorktown it's on the left ina strip mall. )

Bubba Ron

imported post

DrMark wrote:
So, it's

Thursday, 20 March 2008

County Grill

Yorktown, VA 23693
757-591-0600

Right?

I want to be certain so I can spread the word.

:)

(Directions: Take I-64 to Exit 258-B, follow about one mile, when you cross into Yorktown it's on the left ina strip mall. )
Yep - and it's at 7:00 PM....

ODA 226

imported post

Ron,

I just got told that i will have to work so i won't be able to make this one, but I received your email and will try to be at the Hampton show to give you a hand. I'll confirm as soon as I get the new work schedule.

Craig