• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glock Magazine Holster

hirundo82

imported post

I sometimes use a Fobus double mag carrier or a DeSantis single mag carrier, but more often I just stick an extra magazine in the magazine/cell phone pocket of the 5.11 cargo pants I usually wear.

Marco

imported post

It and the sport holster work great and are a bargain, but the aren't fancy and no one will complement you on them.

Fallschirjmäger

imported post

Would carrying the same one since the mid-80's count as a short, or long time? I'm still using my 1st generation magazine carrier, it's the one with the multiple cutouts for different sized belts. I'm also still using the Glock belt holster on occasion, I haven't found anything thats as thin and hugs the body as well for the money.