Thread: How long have we lost South Carolina CC reciprocity?

Post imported post

I just went on handgunlaw.us and carryconcealed.net and I could have sworn either VA res or NH non-res had reciprocity there because I had each state's laws printed out and reciprocity pages printed out before I drove down to Orlando early last year.
    -Unrequited

Post imported post

Nevermind, I do remember gloveboxing my firearm right before the border and then again after passing through.
    -Unrequited

Post imported post

That's what I had to do when going to Atlanta in September. NC was fine (reciprocity with VA permit) and SC & GA I had to glove box it (OC is fine in GA too, I believe, while in your vehicle - loaded was fine) but I could conceal it into the hotel where I was staying (in GA)...

Post imported post

unrequited wrote:
    I just went on handgunlaw.us and carryconcealed.net and I could have sworn either VA res or NH non-res had reciprocity there because I had each state's laws printed out and reciprocity pages printed out before I drove down to Orlando early last year.
    Yea, South Carolinadoes not recognize ANY non-resident permits, and few resident ones too!!! Half our family is down there - the old center console or glove compartment come in handy at South of the Border ;-)