• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man shots and kills motorcyclist for following daughters

jack

Banned
imported post

I hope this isn't one of the posters here but it wouldn't surprise me based on some of the crazy stuff I have read on this board. Foxnews.com is carrying the news of this clown that shot and killed a motorcyclist for following his daughters home from a store. The motorcyclist drove past their home, turned around and drove past again." Daddy" shot and killed the man and has been charged with 1st degree murder.

Attachments

• 1_61_022908_RichardGear.jpg
    1_61_022908_RichardGear.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 383

Sa45auto

imported post

jack wrote:
I hope this isn't one of the posters here but it wouldn't surprise me based on some of the crazy stuff I have read on this board. Foxnews.com is carrying the news of this clown that shot and killed a motorcyclist for following his daughters home from a store. The motorcyclist drove past their home, turned around and drove past again. " Daddy" shot and killed the man and has been charged with 1st degree murder.

Link please.

On such a story, it would be nice to post both the story and the link, and not just commentary with a small quote.

Decoligny

imported post

jack wrote:
I hope this isn't one of the posters here but it wouldn't surprise me based on some of the crazy stuff I have read on this board.

Cite Please. What posts specifically make you think that one of the posters here would discharge his weapon at a person who presented no threat to his life. What makes you think that someone here would actually commit murder?

jack

Banned
imported post

Decoligny wrote:
jack wrote:
I hope this isn't one of the posters here but it wouldn't surprise me based on some of the crazy stuff I have read on this board.

Cite Please. What posts specifically make you think that one of the posters here would discharge his weapon at a person who presented no threat to his life. What makes you think that someone here would actually commit murder?
Many extreame statements made to that effect over the last year, do your own search here and see for yourself.