• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone OC in Hamburg WM?

Razoreye

Opt-Out Members
imported post

Overheard some talk from LP discussing CCW but he must not have been sure of the rules. He read the employee rules but couldn't find anything on customers. He sort of knew the state laws in regards to OC, not the most accurate but at least he knew them. I thought it was funny as I sat and listened to him for ten minutes. Figured it might have been someone around here. I'm guessing he sent the customer away but I didn't inquire.

Razoreye

Opt-Out Members
imported post

As an update, 2 OCers threw a fit when stopped at the front doors. Head manager okays it and has now instructed the "greeters" to not bother OCers just because they're carrying.

It pissed one of them off royally. He seems to not have a problem with concealed carry just open carry.

N00blet45

imported post

I've OCed in the Wal-Mart over here in Manchester and London and I have yet to have any problems from any greeters. A few odd looks from other patrons but I also got a few smiles as well so that makes it all better.