• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2-28-2008

Phssthpok

imported post

Just got back from dinner at TGIFriday's.

Shortly after we were seated, a group of folks, with infant in tow, were seated directly across from us. Given our relative positions, the 'grandmother' of the child was seated facing my strong side across her table. I thought for SURE I was going to hear a 'squawk', but nary a word was said.

We dined and left without incident.:cool:

nathan

imported post

We had dinner at Newport Bay tonight, almost went to TGIF's though. That would have been funny to bump into you there. Anyway, no problems OC'ing at Newport Bay.

just_a_car

imported post

Went to Applebee's in Everett on Everett Mall Way, about a block and a half from the "cop shop" and OC'd for a good hour there sitting on the end of the table with my strong side on the aisle.

Nothing said, though someone must have noticed, especially the manager and/or wait staff that kept passing by.

Misguided Child

imported post

Friday, 3 counties in one day.

Started at Mcdonalds in Marysville (on the Res, which made me a little nervous) then the chevron station.

Drove to the Wooldridge boat factory, walked all over the place.

Drove to Marys' pistols in Tacoma, bought a Hi Standard "Victor" and some 7.62x39 for the Yugo. Off to my sisters house and then another gas station. Back to Wooldridge to pick up the boat. Then up to the Underwater sports on 99 to shop there.

Not a comment all day except my sister mentioned "that's not very well concealed" and she was kidding. I was surprised to hear Dan (or Dave?) at Marys' say "don't tell me you have to have a CPL to carry in your car??"