• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Public Service Announcement Northern NV Reno Sparks

gunrunner1911

imported post

[align=center]Public Service Announcement/Press Release [/align]
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Semper Fi[/i]rearms Training[/i] and[/i] Shin Gan Dojo[/i][/align]
[align=center]present: [/i][/align]

[align=center]Personal Defense Weapons Demonstration Day[/b][/align]

[align=center]Free of Charge and Open to the Public[/b][/align]
[align=center][/b][/align]

When: Sunday March 9, 2008

Time: 9 am to 12 pm

Where: Palomino Valley (north of Spanish Springs)

Who: Anyone over 18. UNR students are encouraged to attend.

Before buying a gun, or if you are unsure whether a gun is the right tool for your self-protection, join us for a free class and hands-on demonstration of a wide variety of self-defense tools and options.

See and hear what FIVE professionals have to say. You may be surprised at your options! On hand will be two firearms instructors, two martial artists, and one retired police officer.

Limited Capacity. Reservations required. Call 775.842.6409.