• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Men Say Police Ignoring Attack By Armed Thugs

just_a_car

imported post

911Boss,

Glad to see you're not a one-shot-wonder poster (no offense intended, actually a compliment). Your first post on the FTF sale was a good one and I had hoped you'd stick around. Ya just been "ghosting" on us?

Either way, thanks for that insight "from the horses mouth", as it were. Any kind of insider information we're able to get on these forum is much appreciated, as it then doesn't require man-hours and/or research and/or FOIA requests.

This is obviously an optional question, as you may want to conceal your identity for reasons of possible reprimand (and I totally understand, due to Morris being looked at closer from his department for his posting on these boards), but I'm curious if you'd be willing to share if you're a LEO or if you work in support services with KCSO?...

expvideo

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
There have been a number of mentions of the movie Deliverance recently. You might review it/see it and decide on whose side you would be.

I live in a remote area and get plenty of - and plenty fed up with - city folk, Chicago-ites and Milwaukeegers. Were I to catch one 'enjoying' my land I'd prolly screw with his head too, 'specially if he 'answered back' like so many here OCDO do.

I'll bet that the dis-information lies in the "public land" because if it ain't Hillary Clinton Memorial City/County/State/National/World Heritage 'Park' then a person owns it and was merely ejecting unruly trespassers.
You know for someone who tries so hard to come across as intelligent, you sure are a fuc**ng moron. I hope this post is used against you in court some day.

Even if itwas your land, giving lip is no reason to smash somebody in the face, and definitely no reason to point guns at them. I don't give a crap if it is your land or not, if you force me out of my vehicle at gunpoint, I'm going to end your life. Period. You have no right to do that to anyone, regardless of how "unruly" they are.

911Boss

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here
imported post

just_a_car wrote:
911Boss,

Glad to see you're not a one-shot-wonder poster (no offense intended, actually a compliment). Your first post on the FTF sale was a good one and I had hoped you'd stick around. Ya just been "ghosting" on us?

Either way, thanks for that insight "from the horses mouth", as it were. Any kind of insider information we're able to get on these forum is much appreciated, as it then doesn't require man-hours and/or research and/or FOIA requests.

This is obviously an optional question, as you may want to conceal your identity for reasons of possible reprimand (and I totally understand, due to Morris being looked at closer from his department for his posting on these boards), but I'm curious if you'd be willing to share if you're a LEO or if you work in support services with KCSO?...

I spend waaayyy too much time on SIGForum, occasionally go to GlockTalk, and only stop in here once in awhile. I haven't quite yet come around on the idea of open carry, preferring concealed. Not against it, just seems like it may bring me more attention than I want.

I am not an officer,I am a non-commisioned "professional-staff" employee in the 911 center. I probably should clarify that my posts represent my own opinion and not that of my employer. I am not a spokesperson for the Department.

Iwould not offer anything that would be considered sensitive, just general info that would be in any report acquired from records and available to the public.

Jered

imported post

Right Wing Wacko wrote:
911Boss wrote:
The descriptions given are :

White male 30 year old wearing a flannel shirt.
White male 40 year old wearing a flannel shirt.
White male
White male
White male

Hey.... I think I know those guys!

Well.... maybe not the last one.
:lol:

PavePusher

imported post

expvideo wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:
There have been a number of mentions of the movie Deliverance recently. You might review it/see it and decide on whose side you would be.

I live in a remote area and get plenty of - and plenty fed up with - city folk, Chicago-ites and Milwaukeegers. Were I to catch one 'enjoying' my land I'd prolly screw with his head too, 'specially if he 'answered back' like so many here OCDO do.

I'll bet that the dis-information lies in the "public land" because if it ain't Hillary Clinton Memorial City/County/State/National/World Heritage 'Park' then a person owns it and was merely ejecting unruly trespassers.
You know for someone who tries so hard to come across as intelligent, you sure are a fuc**ng moron. I hope this post is used against you in court some day.

Even if itwas your land, giving lip is no reason to smash somebody in the face, and definitely no reason to point guns at them. I don't give a crap if it is your land or not, if you force me out of my vehicle at gunpoint, I'm going to end your life. Period. You have no right to do that to anyone, regardless of how "unruly" they are.

Irony, much?:p

(Just kidding, lets all take a deep breath here...)

just_a_car

imported post

911Boss wrote:
I spend waaayyy too much time on SIGForum, occasionally go to GlockTalk, and only stop in here once in awhile. I haven't quite yet come around on the idea of open carry, preferring concealed. Not against it, just seems like it may bring me more attention than I want.

I am not an officer,I am a non-commisioned "professional-staff" employee in the 911 center. I probably should clarify that my posts represent my own opinion and not that of my employer. I am not a spokesperson for the Department.

Iwould not offer anything that would be considered sensitive, just general info that would be in any report acquired from records and available to the public.
Yeah, I spend about as much time here as I do on GunAndGame.com forums.

I actually got to speak with a female 911 dispatcher for Bellevue PD at the Sheri's on 155th and Aurora one evening many months back and had a great discussion with her just prior to her leaving. She had mentioned that the dispatchers were trained to ask about what subjects of a "man with a gun" calls were doing and how they were acting and that such information was related to officers. I also gave her the url for these forums verbally and mentioned my username, but I'm not sure if she ever came by or posted.

As for the "non-sensitive" info, yeah, I figured it was available to the public, but as I mentioned, that just saves us the money and effort of submitting a FOIA request... which also costs money and time of the governmental agency involved. I'd say it's a win-win situation! :)

kparker

imported post

This thread has died down, but I'd still be fascinated to any answers people might have to my question about the following statement from 911boss:

I am not aware of any large tracts of unowned property in that area.

Maybe I'm just uninformed, but is there any "unowned" property anywhere in the entire state?

911Boss

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here
imported post

I don't know the answer to that question. My personal understanding is that there is no "public" county property other than parks, green belt areas, county facilities, etc.

There is unowned State and Federal property (Dept Natural Resources, etc.) but I don't know the specific boundaries, etc. Mostly that is going to be State Parks, National forests, etc.

The Weyerhauser company owns LOTS of the rural chunks of land that some folks assume to be fair game for whatever they decide to do such as 4 wheeling, etc.

kparker

imported post

OK, I think it's just a terminology difference. It looks like you're using "unowned" to mean not privately owned, but from my POV there is no such thing as "unowned State and Federal property"--that property would be owned by the State or the FedGov.

And yeah, there are vast tracts of land owned by timber companies and others that don't give a lot of individual attention to what is going on in each particular parcel...