• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry arrest in Harahan

Gun_Addict

imported post

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=343109

Found this while surfing. Did not see anything about it on here so here is the link. Supposedly a 19 year old open carried to a movie theater in Harahan and after sitting down was told to take weapon out to car and complied, then when coming back in to see movie was met inside the door, carried out and arrested.....he's gonna need help.

Gun_Addict

imported post

Sorry about that, I read so much online, and on here just mainly at the louisiana section and did not see anything about it. Did see where a few had tried to contact him with no response, so that kinda lets you know its bunk. Although I would not doubt that something like that could happen...

Louisiana Carry

imported post

Gun_Addict wrote:
Sorry about that, I read so much online, and on here just mainly at the louisiana section and did not see anything about it. Did see where a few had tried to contact him with no response, so that kinda lets you know its bunk. Although I would not doubt that something like that could happen...
Or it may be that he got tired of all the jerks over there telling how stupid it was that he was prepared to defend himself, and never came back.