• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC report for Pullman

Trigger Dr

imported post

SNIP.Can't you tell when I forget to spell check. The fingers just don't type what I think anymore. Maybe you better come to my house to liveand do all the typing for me so there will be no more felony spelling errors.:D

Bear, If your better and I mean BETTER half will still make those brownies, then I will do your spell check, but you have to throw in that trapdoor.

Bear 45/70

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
SNIP.Can't you tell when I forget to spell check. The fingers just don't type what I think anymore. Maybe you better come to my house to liveand do all the typing for me so there will be no more felony spelling errors.:D

Bear, If your better and I mean BETTER half will still make those brownies, then I will do your spell check, but you have to throw in that trapdoor.
I think I can make the brownies happen, but the "Trapdoor" is a deal breaker. She is like the wife, just can't let her go. :D

Shy_Panda

imported post

If I remember correctly we are going to meet up at mongolian fire around 4 in the pm (1600 for all of you who read it that way). On the agenda for the meeting, where do we want to eat next time.

Dave The Welder

imported post

Shy_Panda wrote:
If I remember correctly we are going to meet up at mongolian fire around 4 in the pm (1600 for all of you who read it that way). On the agenda for the meeting, where do we want to eat next time.
Let's get a head count for tomorrow: Mongolian Fire at 1600

Shy_Panda

imported post

i am thinking 3 mabey plus one, i will see if any of my buddies want to come sans sidearms (because we areaccepting of all regardless of firearm status). I figure that we start the cooking process NLT 1615 (415pm)

i wonder why there are so many views on this thread alone.

Shy_Panda

imported post

So lunch/dinner was good tonight, met up with dave and roomie at mongolian fire. No problems, slight discussion with a couple of kids who seemed as though they were well aware of the laws. It took a while before they realized that I was OCing and they started having a conversation about how they definetly felt 'alarmed,' another said he didnt understand why anyone would need to bring it in there. This is the point where I chimed in with the trusty 'you know it is legal in washington state right?' He acknowledged that he was aware of its legality but didnt understand why i needed to bring it in. This brought up the automated response 'You never know when you might need one, its like a seat belt, do you need it everytime you use it?' To this he replied 'ive heard that arguement before, and i am not going to get into an arguement.' They had their own little conversation about how open minded they were and how evil I am... whatever, freedoms loss.

Aside from that no problems, in fact I think that one of the kids might have gone up to management and told them about us... good thingI have been there enough times that they recgonized me. If this was the case the kid must have been told that our group is fine, or something to that effect. At any rate I did manage to get a picture of us enjoying the wonderful meal.

Bear 45/70

imported post

Ajetpilot wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
I've had a CPL since I turned 18 in 1965. I was a senor in high school.
Good grief. You're just a pup. I turned 21 in '65. And here I thought you were older than dirt. I want to see some respect for your seniors, namely me, next time we meet! :cool:
No one gives me any respect, so you get what I get you old goat.
RoflLg.gif
3 years is what is between my brother and myself, only I'm older than him.

kenny31

imported post

Shy_Panda wrote:
So lunch/dinner was good tonight, met up with dave and roomie at mongolian fire.  No problems, slight discussion with a couple of kids who seemed as though they were well aware of the laws.  It took a while before they realized that I was OCing and they started having a conversation about how they definetly felt 'alarmed,' another said he didnt understand why anyone would need to bring it in there.  This is the point where I chimed in with the trusty 'you know it is legal in washington state right?'  He acknowledged that he was aware of its legality but didnt understand why i needed to bring it in.  This brought up the automated response 'You never know when you might need one, its like a seat belt, do you need it everytime you use it?'  To this he replied 'ive heard that arguement before, and i am not going to get into an arguement.'  They had their own little conversation about how open minded they were and how evil I am... whatever, freedoms loss.

Aside from that no problems, in fact I think that one of the kids might have gone up to management and told them about us... good thing I have been there enough times that they recgonized me.  If this was the case the kid must have been told that our group is fine, or something to that effect.  At any rate I did manage to get a picture of us enjoying the wonderful meal.

I'm sorry I missed it. It is Future Cougar Day so this weekend would be particularly interesting to OC around these parts. Let me know the next group event, I'd like to meet you all...