• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FLINT MEETING A GO!

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

adam40cal wrote:
Just confirming that the meeting is still taking place. I don't wanna show up and nobody be there lol
It's still a go. I will be there for sure, unless dead or an emergency gets in my way. I'll be parked near the back believe me you will know which vehicle I'll be in. We can decide where we want to eat when we get there. McDonald's has a cross section ofcustomers and a high turn over, which allows for our message to get to as many people as we can. There are bar and grills along Miller Rd., but if you don't have a CPL you can't carry there. If we all have CPL's we can open carry in a bar. I'll have some information to handout and discuss some things that are of concern in the concealed vs open carry debate. Hope to see you all there.

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
dougwg: KUDO'S to your grandmother. DON'T be late. also sounds like a good time for say--- 90 roses! Hope to see you sat.

naw... she hates getting flowers.... she says all they do is die.:(

I know......I'll get her some buttermilk, from a local dairy, they have the best milk products I have ever seen. http://www.calderdairy.com/ ;)

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Not that I expect any problems but if someone has a video camera and wants to bring it along that would be great. I will have a small voice recorder, butif apicture is worth a 1000 words, then video is priceless

WARCHILD

imported post

I have a small digital camera/videothat I had planned on bringing, only takes about 5min of video, but I will have it there. Also, most newer digital cameras nowdays have video capability.

forgot, it also does have audio capability.

Michigander

imported post

I'll be there. I don't especially care if I carry or not, I'll have my empty cavalry holster in full view if it's at a place with a liquor license.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

harley2003rkc wrote:
Good meeting. It was very informative and I will be in attendance at the next one if at all posible. It was nice meeting everyone.

Indeed, all went very well with a good turnout...No blood, screaming or swat :)

Oh, BTW Harley, howdid you get here so quick? I left before you :)

WARCHILD

imported post

I'll second that also. Sorry I had to leave, my son had to go to work. Yes, very informative and definately caused some interesting double takes to say the least. Nice to meet you all and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Jerry

Tried to post the pic for you guys but sorry, I can't figure out how. copy and paste (which is what I'm used to) doesn't work. any suggestions.

Michigander

imported post

Warchild, what you'll need to do is use a site like photobucket to upload the picture to, then use the link it will provide to post it here as an image. If that's too tricky (and believe me, I understand, it took me over a year to figure out;)) I can do that for you if you can email me the image.

ghostrider

imported post

Michigander wrote:
Warchild, what you'll need to do is use a site like photobucket to upload the picture to, then use the link it will provide to post it here as an image. If that's too tricky (and believe me, I understand, it took me over a year to figure out;)) I can do that for you if you can email me the image.
I had to have someone walk me through it also. He could also use imageshack. With photobucket, he will have to set up an account. With imageshack, all he has to do is hit the "browse" button, and then "upload" from whereever he keeps his pic.

WARCHILD

imported post

Michigander: I can do that, but I don't have your email and it isn't in your profile. I can send it to anyone that can do it. Above this old farts head to do it the other way. Some of my computer capabilities are as limited as my brown hair that's left. I think it is a good pic also.

Thanks