• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Girls and Machine Guns - NWS

Legba

imported post

While I admit of a certain prurient entertainment value, it looked like the black chick was the only one who knew what she was doing. The one bleach-blonde was scary (you'll notice the camera guy about ran for cover at one point).

-ljp

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Legba wrote:
While I admit of a certain prurient entertainment value, it looked like the black chick was the only one who knew what she was doing. The one bleach-blonde was scary (you'll notice the camera guy about ran for cover at one point).

-ljp
+1

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Ok, gents: Here's thefamous thread on the net of the girls of the IDF. Lots of pics of some real natural beauties packing some very fine hardware. Beautiful, patriotic, strong and capable women defending their nation, not some made-up bimbos. Dial-up beware!

http://www.israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=13

Two very nice samples:

untitled127hf.jpg

Attachments

• israeli-idf-babe-5.jpg
    israeli-idf-babe-5.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 907

Joe Sixpack

imported post

I think im gonna break with the pack here..

Women and guns dont do anything for me.
Im not being sexist they can have all the guns they want but if they wanna try and look sexy with one.. no go, it's not.. it's like a half naked woman.. ok nice by it self but stick her on a Harley & give her a cigar to smoke.. it just dont do it for me.

It's what i call a "Tent Wrecker"

LEO 229

imported post

Bob..... You're killing me!

Now I want to join the Israeli Military!!!

Never seen that many beautiful women (with guns) in the Army!

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Women and props don't do it for me. Women who obviously have no idea about how to use a gun or hold a gun or carry a gun with a gun just look like stupid bimbos. But what is sexy as hell is a woman with a gun who knows how to carry it and use it, followed closely by women in scuba gear, skydiving gear, auto-racing gear, and other related activities I enjoy.