• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Girls and Machine Guns - NWS

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

BobCav wrote:
Foundmore IDF girls (Some are the same, yes)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fearweb/sets/72057594062802639/

And found this pic. Too funny! Check out where the second guy from the left is looking!

98413518_dc3851b172.jpg
I noted this pic when I flipped through the referenced thread. While I noted where the 2nd guy from the left is looking, I more interestingly noted where the woman next to him is looking ... I'm just sayin'

LEO 229

imported post

The two in tan dress alike for a reason... He has no chance of getting to handle their guns. ;)

sprat

imported post

very nice but I prefer natural blonde's like in Austria's Army

Attachments

• soldatin_01.jpg
    soldatin_01.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 263

LEO 229

imported post

All I can say is that I love girls that can handle guns!! That is just so hot!!

And I still want to join a foreign army now!!

I hopeI am not too old for the Salvation Army. I hear they have a post in Annandale!

LEO 229

imported post

You know..... those images sure could get people that do not normally like guns to be interested in guns... :lol:

P2

imported post

Just a suggestion..... If posting a link or Links to a site where there may be stuff that isn't work friendly it would be nice that the original poster says "May not be work friendly" so we poor saps don't get embarrassed and chewed out at our place of work by viewing something that might be against work policy..... just a thought....

Oh and by the way.... yes this is my firt post on this site:D

LEO 229

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Uh oh..... it's the....

grammarpolice.jpg

Your honor.. I am guilty with an explanation!!

I throw myself on the mercy of the court for the failure of the schoolsto recognise that I needed additional training but overlooked it and passed me anyway.

Iunderstandthatignorance is no excuse your Honor but I had no idea that my spelling and grammar were so poor.

I am now trying to change that but after 35 years of doing it wrong.. it is hard. Now theforum bully is picking on me just like when we were in high school.

Please do not put me in jail..... I would like to take advantage of the "Grammar" Diversion program. :lol:

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

P2 wrote:
Just a suggestion..... If posting a link or Links to a site where there may be stuff that isn't work friendly it would be nice that the original poster says "May not be work friendly" so we poor saps don't get embarrassed and chewed out at our place of work by viewing something that might be against work policy..... just a thought....

Web surfing girls with gun while at work.....tsk, tsk, tsk.... (lol)

Point taken and title duly changed! Welcome to OCDO. You picked a fine thread for your first post!

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

P2 wrote:

Web surfing girls with gun while at work.....tsk, tsk, tsk.... (lol)

Point taken and title duly changed! Welcome to OCDO. You picked a fine thread for your first post!