• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

looking for a good self defense lawyer

c0ldfusi0nz

imported post

I'm just trying to have all my bases covered - my CCW instructor impressed upon the class that it was very important to have one lined up in the unlikely event that you need one. That said, does anyone have recommendations for good lawyers that specialize in self defense cases in the Durham area?

jeepinbanditrider

imported post

Hmm this would be a good thing to know. I know in Texas there is a lawyer that specializes in SD Shootings/situations. He offers "pre-paid" legal services which from my understanding is like lawer insurance. You pay x ammount per month and he covers you up to a certain ammount of legal fees.

When I move back home I will most likely be linking up with him or trying to find a similar lawyer.

c0ldfusi0nz

imported post

Well I checked out the GOA site... it's a shame how much it sucks. If there IS info on self defense lawyers on there, it was not located in an intuitive place. Can anyone give a direct link to a web page with contact info for lawyers specializing in self defense in the RDU area?