• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO Lunch 3/9?

IanB

imported post

We haven't done one of these in a while. Who's interested in doing lunch Sunday? Lunch will be at Foster's Grill inVienna @ 1300, address below:

Foster's Grill
138-A Maple Ave., West
Vienna, VA 22180
Map: http://tinyurl.com/2c4ayq

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
We haven't done one of these in a while. Who's interested in doing lunch Sunday? Fosters in Manassas or someplace different? Post up suggestions if you're interested.

Time?

I've got to meet Leo229 just to see if he exceeds my expectations.

stay safe.

skidmark

IanB

imported post

How about 1300? I'm on my iPhone right now, I'll update the first post with the address to Fosters and the time when I'm at my desktop.

IanB

imported post

Repost of the info at the beginning of the thread:
Lunch will be at Foster's Grill in Vienna, 1300 hours Sunday, address below:

Foster's Grill
138-A Maple Ave., West
Vienna, VA 22180
Map: http://tinyurl.com/2c4ayq

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

skidmark wrote:
nakedshoplifter wrote:
We haven't done one of these in a while. Who's interested in doing lunch Sunday? Fosters in Manassas or someplace different? Post up suggestions if you're interested.

Time?

stay safe.

skidmark

OK, I can make the drive up from Richmond to arrive then. There should be time to stop at Carl's in F'burg on the way home, too.

Road trip! :celebrate

stay safe.

skidmark

sitedzn

imported post

skidmark wrote:
skidmark wrote:
nakedshoplifter wrote:

Time?

stay safe.

skidmark

OK, I can make the drive up from Richmond to arrive then. There should be time to stop at Carl's in F'burg on the way home, too.

Road trip! :celebrate

stay safe.

skidmark
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm............Carls....................:cool:

Marco

imported post

expectations.
Expectations can lead to disappointment.

We've only met formally once andheappeared to be anormal guy from what I saw.
I didn't notice horns, fangs orextra digits, he might have a third nipple or tail but I wouldn't know about that.

I think he is a nice guy even though wedisagree at times on the Internet.

Can't confirm at this time if I'll be able to attend.

vrwmiller

imported post

Not sure at this point. Work has been extremely crazy lately, including working on weekends, which I normally don't do.

unrequited

imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
he appeared to be a normal guy from what I saw.
 I'm in, unless we have nice weather, then there is a good chance I will be out near Skyline Drive scraping footpegs.
I never pictured you as the sportbike type. If the weather's good enough, I might be there the day before in my 4-wheel 4-door bike.

LEO 229

imported post

I no longer have my bike so I will not be riding to the meet. I have a newone in the works and I am waiting for the custom paint job to be completed.