Thread: Oly OC log...

State Researcher

Post imported post

Normally I don't keep or post this sort of thing, but given past problems, and the fact the OPD has received communication from my attorney, I figured it may be of interest to some...
    Got a ride downtown with a friend. Went to Javaflow and bought some tea. Left Javaflow and went up to Last Word Books (I LOVE that place!!!) and bought Bizzare Tales from World War II. Should be interesting.
    Stopped in at Cafe Vita to get a pastry and jump online for a minute. Tasty pastry, fast wi-fi and nobody noticed or (I hope) cares about the Ruger P89 on my right hip. Wearing faded black jeans, with a nice grey button down shirt and ballcap.
    No problems, no funny looks.
    Even though I know that InterCity Transit knows OC is legal on the bus, I still can't bring myself to do it until I recieve a letter back from them acknowledging the recent training I have heard their operators have receieved. I can't afford to have trouble with IT.

Post imported post

Steve, I'm going to be back in oly next week for springbreak. You want to do lunch somewhere?

Post imported post

I OC'd in Oly on sunday at Wendy's off exit 108. Only one person kinda givin me the stink eye. He actually went out of his way to take the scenic route to throw away his garbage walking on my strong side. I told my friends to watch how he acted and they said he stared at my gun for quite some time as he walked around me. I have to admit I must have beena little unnerving to the guy, 21 year old with a mohawk (cut it myself for fun the day before, have since cut it) carrying a gun.I half expected a police car to be there before I had time to finish my dinner. Im down in Oly pretty often working on my friends RX-7 so hopefully things continue to turn out ok for me down there.

Marcus

State Researcher

Post imported post

steelcoreap wrote:
    Steve, I'm going to be back in oly next week for springbreak. You want to do lunch somewhere?
    Yeah, PM me with when you are going to be around. I have Monday and Tuesday off, or evenings. Only chance to OC will be Monday or Tuesday though.

State Researcher

Post imported post

ScorpioMk wrote:
    I OC'd in Oly on sunday at Wendy's off exit 108. Only one person kinda givin me the stink eye. He actually went out of his way to take the scenic route to throw away his garbage walking on my strong side. I told my friends to watch how he acted and they said he stared at my gun for quite some time as he walked around me. I have to admit I must have beena little unnerving to the guy, 21 year old with a mohawk (cut it myself for fun the day before, have since cut it) carrying a gun.I half expected a police car to be there before I had time to finish my dinner. Im down in Oly pretty often working on my friends RX-7 so hopefully things continue to turn out ok for me down there.

Marcus
    LOL. I had a similar experience in the Jack in the Box where a group of young punks saw my gun and loudly said "That's scary" I told them about OCDO and left it at that..