Thread: Another Murder in a Restaurant

Post imported post

There is no reason to carry in a restaurant? This is another reason why I carry everywhere!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080303/...DSbihnAe2s0NUE

Bitka Sve Rešava!
    B-2-10 SFG(A)/ A-2-11 SFG(A) 1977-1994

Post imported post

Why can't these folks just find a nice vacant lot and off themselves without messing up the lives of others?

The way things are going, I will not be surprised to find out all these non-ME folks who have been shooting up schools, malls, and restuaurants are in fact Al Qeda members. If that's not the case, then the steady presence of psycho killers is going to turn me into a hermit. I'll do all my grocery shopping on line or between 3-5 AM, and never go anywhere in public without a good set of plates duct-taped front, back and around my head.

Anybody want to relocate to the Mid-Atlantic to be part of my security detail? We can discuss pay & bennies via PM if you are afraid some undocumented worker will undercut your fees if you post on-line.

stay safe.

skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Post imported post

skidmark wrote:
    *SNIP*Why can't these folks just find a nice vacant lot and off themselves without messing up the lives of others?
    Amen!

Post imported post

Honestly, its not the petty criminals I'm worried about, its the guy who says "I'm so sad about my life that I want die and take 12 people with me"

Restaurants and Malls....

Post imported post

skidmark wrote:
    I will not be surprised to find out all these non-ME folks who have been shooting up schools, malls, and restuaurants are in fact Al Qeda members.
    Yeahhhhh. :quirky

Oh I'm so frightened

Post imported post

This one was close to home, RIP Rafael Vazquez. Always wondered with the string of work place violence happenings in the 90's would create this or the kids at the schools doing the rampages?