• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Keep hitting this college carry poll!

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Done.

[font="arial,sans-serif"]Yes[/font] [font="arial,sans-serif"]166[/font], [font="arial,sans-serif"]52%[/font]
blue.gif
[font="arial,sans-serif"]
No
[/font] [font="arial,sans-serif"]148,[/font] [font="arial,sans-serif"]47%[/font]
cherry.gif

LEO 229

imported post

Voted....

Correct answer was No, right??

Kidding!!!!

DocDaddy

imported post

[font=arial,sans-serif]Yes[/font]
[font=arial,sans-serif]285[/font]
[font=arial,sans-serif]61%[/font]
blue.gif

[font=arial,sans-serif]No[/font]
[font=arial,sans-serif]178[/font]
[font=arial,sans-serif]38%[/font]
cherry.gif

nova

imported post

USMC91E6 wrote:
Done...I thought CCW holders can as long as they are not enrolled there. (public colleges)
[font="arial,sans-serif"]You thought right. It is not illegal for people with no ties (as in, not faculty or student) to carry concealed. Except at VCU. Students and faculty can carry too, but if it's against the school's own policy, they'll be fired/expelled if they're found out.

Yes
[/font] [font="arial,sans-serif"]322 [/font] [font="arial,sans-serif"]62%[/font]
blue.gif

[font="arial,sans-serif"]No[/font] [font="arial,sans-serif"]190[/font] [font="arial,sans-serif"]37%[/font]
cherry.gif

Neplusultra

imported post

nova wrote:
USMC91E6 wrote:
Done...I thought CCW holders can as long as they are not enrolled there. (public colleges)
[font="arial,sans-serif"]You thought right. It is not illegal for people with no ties (as in, not faculty or student) to carry concealed. Except at VCU. Students and faculty can carry too, but if it's against the school's own policy, they'll be fired/expelled if they're found out.[/font]
There is a question still about non-affiliated people entering buildings. Walking around outside is no issue. But the VA AG has an opinion against going inside. I think you'd win a court case but how much is that going to cost.

nova

imported post

Neplusultra wrote:
nova wrote:
USMC91E6 wrote:
[font="arial,sans-serif"]You thought right. It is not illegal for people with no ties (as in, not faculty or student) to carry concealed. Except at VCU. Students and faculty can carry too, but if it's against the school's own policy, they'll be fired/expelled if they're found out.[/font]
There is a question still about non-affiliated people entering buildings. Walking around outside is no issue. But the VA AG has an opinion against going inside. I think you'd win a court case but how much is that going to cost.
Oh yeah...the buildings can be a different story. But the CAMPUS themselves (as in, the land) is what I was referring to :cool: