• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Del. Marshall running for Warner’s Senate seat

Toad

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Del. Marshall tossed in his hat for a bid on the liberal Warner US Senate seat.
What is the story on this guy?...if any.

He is challenging Gilmore for the GOP nod as is unknown Bob Barry.

Oh I forgot to keep this gun related....we need to make this seat pro-gun as opposed to the current anti-gun, therefore anti-freedom, Senator Warner.

vrwmiller

imported post

I'll vote for Marshall without reservation. Very much pro-gun.

Some recent highlights about Marshall....

He carried multiple pro-gun bills in the House this session. He bucked the system when House leadership was sending one of them back to committee, effectively killing it.

The bill that passed last year which gives the two transportation associations in VA the ability to levy taxes has been hotly contested by Marshall. Marshall filed suit in Alexandria to have this provision in that bill declared unconstitutional, but it failed. However, he appealled all the way to the VA Supreme Court, which last week, decided in favor of Delegate Marshall declaring that provision unconstitutional.

I think we need more like him in office.