Thread: Quaker stake and Lube = positive

Post imported post

Carry my very uncomfy Springfield P9 (cz-75 clone) in a cheap belt holster for my dinner tonight.

I know some of the wait staff there and there are no signs for firearms.

Many people saw I was carrying and none thought 2nd of it.

Good place to go if you carry.

Post imported post

I always OC in the Mexican restaurants in Dyer... They never seem to care, or else they are just too scared to ask me to stop...yay!!

Post imported post

Ok small update.

Went against this saturday. There was what looked like an off-duty portage cop who said he was working there that night.

He talked to me as I was exiting the bathroom. He stated the manager doens't like people to open carry. I stated I was surprised and wondered why the mananger him/herself did not talk to me. He said it wa ok if I covered my firearm. so I obliged since it is there private establishment.

I got my jacket from the car and finished my meal.

Post imported post

That is when you should have the windbreaker that has the words "firearm on-board" on the front and back.

Unoid wrote:
    Ok small update.

Went against this saturday. There was what looked like an off-duty portage cop who said he was working there that night.

He talked to me as I was exiting the bathroom. He stated the manager doens't like people to open carry. I stated I was surprised and wondered why the mananger him/herself did not talk to me. He said it wa ok if I covered my firearm. so I obliged since it is there private establishment.

I got my jacket from the car and finished my meal.

Post imported post

lol, that would be awesome. Have a shirt with big bright letters that say AAR (Armed and Ready) or, since that may be taken the wrong way, a simple RKBA shirt.