• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SQL Error

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

The index table on the forum is throwing an error whenever posts are made but the posts themselves are there.

Please bear with us as we work with WowBB support to get this fixed.

Thanks!

John

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

roscoe13 wrote:
It seems like it's also not notifying new posts on subscribed threads either. Same problem?
I suspect so. We hope to have it fixed soon.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

UPDATE: I am still awaiting a fix from WowBB tech support. :banghead:

Nelson_Muntz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I know you are waiting for a patch. But just to let others know, refreshing the page after you post and get an SQL error will also double post you as many times as you refresh.

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

Not receiving updates here, either. Maybe we should just upgrade to a 3-dimensional forum system.

unrequited

imported post

AbNo wrote:
imperialism2024 wrote:
Hmm good to know it wasn't just me and my rebel web browser (Firefox)...

Pfft, rebel browser.

*opens a dozen tabs in Opera at once*
I still can't send or read PM's with Opera and have to use the devil browser (IE) in order to do that one task. Otherwise, it's a ditto for me as well, I rarely have less than 10-15 tabs open at once.