• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SQL Error

Thundar

imported post

SQL Error is back.

Error

Invalid SQL query: SELECT session_id FROM wowbb_sessions WHERE last_visit >= '2008-06-29 11:48:59' AND user_id=3334-Can't find file: './mywowbb_opencarry/wowbb_sessions.frm' (errno: 24)
I don't know which is worse DC gun laws or SQL errors.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

Ok. I will rebuild the search index overnight when there are only a few people on.

deepdiver wrote:
I received 2 SQL errors (big long monsters) today doing searches on the forum.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Something is messed up, or maybe it is just my account. I keep getting the same 2 alerts for the same 2 threads over and over again (dozens of times each, sometimes 4-5 at the same time hit my email) but no other new posting email alerts.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

I have opened a support ticket with MyWowBB about this since that is not something that I can troubleshoot without their involvement.

Let me know if the behavior changes or stops.

Thanks.

John

deepdiver wrote:
Something is messed up, or maybe it is just my account. I keep getting the same 2 alerts for the same 2 threads over and over again (dozens of times each, sometimes 4-5 at the same time hit my email) but no other new posting email alerts.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

It seems to be corrected now. I logged out, cleared my cache and logged back in but it was still happening. I went to my profile, cleared all my watched forums, logged out, cleared all the cache on my computer and restarted. Logged back in and reset my watched forums and now everything appears to be fine again.

Thanks for the quick response to the problem.

jpierce wrote:
I have opened a support ticket with MyWowBB about this since that is not something that I can troubleshoot without their involvement.

Let me know if the behavior changes or stops.

Thanks.

John

deepdiver wrote: