• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Keep hiting this poll on restaurant carry!

CrossFire

imported post

I do not know who wrote that article but he seems to be living in a society of his own and not even related to reality.

Skeptic

Founder's Club Member
imported post

CrossFire wrote:
I do not know who wrote that article but he seems to be living in a society of his own and not even related to reality.
his version of reality is apparently based on a socialst progressive totalitarian's wet dream

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

done ...

The author of that piece not only does not understand current events, but also has no understanding or correct information about US history. I think the only honest part of the piece was about conjuring up Hollywood images. Obviously the editor writing that piece is mentally unstable enough to believe that what s/he sees at the movies and on TV is in any way, shape or form a remotely honest portrayl of reality. Dumba$$.

ETA: Forgot to complain about the "We want our law enforcement officers to carry weapons for our defense if necessary" comment. Obviously, all of us here on the forum are well aware that the supreme court has said since the 1840s that LE has NO obligation to defend any individual citizen. You would think that a newspaper editor, before spewing utter BS publicly, would spend just a few minutes informing his/herself on the friggin' issue. Did I mention dumba$$?

Skeptic

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Neplusultra wrote:
What happened to the comments? I just checked the page again and they're gone!
For some reason when you follow the link from here it does not show the comments, but from the front page of the paper the URL is a little different and it shows the comments.

nitrovic

imported post

Smurfologist wrote:
Hit it!

2nd Amendment...........Use it...........Or, lose it!!:X
No doubt :celebrate. How many restaurants have to be robbed before the owners realize it may be a good idea to have somebody who could actually shoot back.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

97.6%[font="Verdana,Arial"][font="Verdana,Arial"] [/font][font="Verdana,Arial"]Yes. I agree with the bill.[/font][/font]
2.3%
[font="Verdana,Arial"][font="Verdana,Arial"] No. Governor Kaine was right to veto the bill.[/font][font="Verdana,Arial"]

[/font]
[font="Verdana,Arial"]So much for our Governor representing the people.

yata hey
[/font]
[/font]

Tomahawk

imported post

Well, the antis would say, and not without reason, "So much for the governor representing gun rights activists who hit polls multiple times to jack up the numbers."

Reason I say is because some folks on this forum have bragged about doing so.

Not that I have a problem with that; the antis would do it if they were as organized and had our numbers, but let's be honest about the nature of these pop polls.