• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

tarus pt 24/7pro 40 cal

.45ballers

imported post

I just bought one the other day, Im not very happy with the super long trigger pull. Any one else own one?

Trigger Dr

imported post

We have had 3 of these come back to the store with a crack on the fight side of the frame. This has been a problem with the Millenium Pro as well

surfj9009

imported post

My best friend bought one a while back. it was his first pistol and he liked the price. Then he took it to the range and decided he didn't like the gun. He sold as consignment about 3 weeks after owning it and moved up to a CZ 85.

Misguided Child

imported post

I have the pt140. It also has a long "crunchy" trigger pull. I can keep everything in the A zone at 21' but beyond that forget it. It is small and easy to carry though. Can't really expect much else from it.