• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IDAHO STORE - GUNS MANDATORY

Ponder

imported post

I don't want the liberals reading this thread on Idaho stores like Chalupas or Sportswomans Whorehouse to get the wrong idea. Real Idaho stores, owned by Idaho residents, are PRO GUN.

Iwill start this out-

PONDEROSA SPORTS, Horseshoe Bend, Idaho - Firearms were made mandatory in Ponderosa Sports and the town of Horseshoe Bend on February 14, 2001. Ordinance 186-2001 documents this into law.

We encourage open carry and concealed carry. We discourage no carry.

Cliff Harrison, owner

http://www.ponderosasports.com

imported post

I was just in there the other day and purchased a PS90 from you Ponder, gonna SBR in a few months.

Great guy, Great Shop! his head is in the right place. I take most my business to him, as I hate corporate stores! even if it costs me a few extra bucks.

Gunslinger

imported post

Ponder wrote:
I don't want the liberals reading this thread on Idaho stores like Chalupas or Sportswomans Whorehouse to get the wrong idea. Real Idaho stores, owned by Idaho residents, are PRO GUN.

Iwill start this out-

PONDEROSA SPORTS, Horseshoe Bend, Idaho - Firearms were made mandatory in Ponderosa Sports and the town of Horseshoe Bend on February 14, 2001. Ordinance 186-2001 documents this into law.

We encourage open carry and concealed carry. We discourage no carry.

Cliff Harrison, owner

http://www.ponderosasports.com

I gotta tell you, I love your site! If I lived in ID, I'd be a regular customer.