• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good Gun stores In Northeast and Southeast CT

mlathrop

imported post

Im looking to start expanded my collection again but most of my local stores have closed down for retirement or just cost of things is too high. Could you list me some of ur fav stores in Northeast and southeast ctside of the state I"m in norwich (New London) ...Thanks in advance ...

modelo57

imported post

My local store is Center Sports in Columbia on Rt 66. I've found several hand guns there and recently bought an AR-15 reciever from them. I had the phone number somewhere and darn if I can find it. Nope, no phone book either.

terrafirma

imported post

this appears to be an old topic but i'll bite. Newington Gun Exchange in Newington (Central CT) is the only shop i've ever purchased from. Great bunch of knowledgeable guys.

AR15

imported post

WILLIAMSON'S ARMORY
3 FLANDERS ROAD
BETHLEHEM,CT. 06751
203-266-6700 FAX 203-266-6612

NEW-USED-CONSIGNMENT FIREARMS SHOOTING AND HUNTING SUPPLIES
NRA HANDGUN SAFETY CLASSES-CALL FOR DATES AND TIMES
EMAIL: WILLIAMSONARMORY@AOL.COM

TUES-FRI: 11AM-6PM SAT: 10AM-5PM

AUTHORIZED TRANSFER DEALER

Protector

imported post

Really? I've never had any bad dealings with him. Then again he was friends with my late FIL. I will admit his store is disorganized, and customer service isn't the best, but he is in the area so it counts for something.

The new store in Montville has potential.