• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

new guy

AmmoHouse

imported post

I'm new to this site obviously. I've been reading everything I can about open carry.

I do have my CCW permit and carry concealed most of the time. Sometimes when I'm out working and run to the store, I don't feel like covering up.

So far I've never ran into any problems. I'm just interested in what has happened to others.

I'll keep reading, just wanted to churn up some business in here.

Thanks

AmmoHouse

imported post

Obviously I don't know how to post a question either...since I did the same thing twice :)

MGMike

imported post

Hi Ammo.....

I'm a new guy here too. I've had a CCP for a long time, and sometimes I've got into town OC, usually with my 1911 in a Bianchi pancake. One time, I went to the barber, and the whole time I was there, nobody seemed to get excited.

I've gone into the P.O. (CC), without incident, but I wonder what would happen OC....with the "no weapons" notice on the door and all :shock:

Mike