Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 'PURE, UNADULTERATED GOVERNMENT INDOCTRINATION'. From Neal Boortz' Nealz Nuze

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    9,193

    Post imported post

    http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html

    PURE, UNADULTERATED GOVERNMENT INDOCTRINATION
    I was sorting out some papers over the weekend ... and came upon one of my favorites. It's a page out of an "Activity Book" published by Harcourt Brace, now called Harcourt Education. This page is entitled "Rights & Wrongs" and comes from the Harcourt social studies textbook "United States in Modern Times." The heading for this page says "In the late eighteenth century many people complained that the Constitution did not list rights of the people. So the authors of the Constitution decided to write a Bill of Rights. These first ten amendments to the Constitution state simply and clearly citizens' rights that the government cannot take away."

    This particular page (page 14) of the "Activity Book" then lists the Bill of Rights with short explanations of each one. I thought you might like to see what this book says about the 2nd Amendment:

    "The Second Amendment * says that states may enlist citizens for a trained militia [army] and provide and train them with weapons."

    Are you believing that? This, my friends, is the way the government schools work to indoctrinate rather than educate. In the heading Harcourt says that the Bill of Rights protects the rights of the people ... then they go on to say that the 2nd Amendment actually protects the rights of government.

    Are you sending your children to the government to be educated?


    This video is for everyone who has had a run in with the TSA. Warning: it's raunchy and NOT SAFE FOR WORK. You have been warned. It's also hilarious, so cover your keyboard if you're still drinking your coffee.
    http://boortz.com/more/video/tsa_gangstaz.html

    Believe nothing you read or hear without verifying it yourself unless it fits your pre-existing world view.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,422

    Post imported post

    That video is pretty funny first thing in the morning.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fairfax, VA, ,
    Posts
    1,244

    Post imported post

    Is anyone surprised? This is the least of your worries if you send your bundles of joy to be educated by the state. Why anyone who loves their children and loves freedom would send their little kids to be indocrtinated and dumbed down by the government is beyond me. I really, honestly cannot comprehend it.

  4. #4
    Campaign Veteran deepdiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Southeast, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    5,974

    Post imported post

    ama-gi wrote:
    Is anyone surprised? This is the least of your worries if you send your bundles of joy to be educated by the state. Why anyone who loves their children and loves freedom would send their little kids to be indocrtinated and dumbed down by the government is beyond me. I really, honestly cannot comprehend it.
    +1
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Some where in Rockbridge County, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    300

    Post imported post

    deepdiverwrote:
    ama-gi wrote:
    Is anyone surprised? This is the least of your worries if you send your bundles of joy to be educated by the state. Why anyone who loves their children and loves freedom would send their little kids to be indocrtinated and dumbed down by the government is beyond me. I really, honestly cannot comprehend it.
    +1
    Neal is so right about government schools. Pity any homeschooler on the left coat in Kalifornia feeling the persecution from the courts.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Morgan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,580

    Post imported post

    Doug Huffman wrote:
    http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html

    PURE, UNADULTERATED GOVERNMENT INDOCTRINATION
    I was sorting out some papers over the weekend ... and came upon one of my favorites. It's a page out of an "Activity Book" published by Harcourt Brace, now called Harcourt Education. This page is entitled "Rights & Wrongs" and comes from the Harcourt social studies textbook "United States in Modern Times." The heading for this page says "In the late eighteenth century many people complained that the Constitution did not list rights of the people. So the authors of the Constitution decided to write a Bill of Rights. These first ten amendments to the Constitution state simply and clearly citizens' rights that the government cannot take away."

    This particular page (page 14) of the "Activity Book" then lists the Bill of Rights with short explanations of each one. I thought you might like to see what this book says about the 2nd Amendment:

    "The Second Amendment * says that states may enlist citizens for a trained militia [army] and provide and train them with weapons."

    Are you believing that? This, my friends, is the way the government schools work to indoctrinate rather than educate. In the heading Harcourt says that the Bill of Rights protects the rights of the people ... then they go on to say that the 2nd Amendment actually protects the rights of government.

    Are you sending your children to the government to be educated?


    This video is for everyone who has had a run in with the TSA. Warning: it's raunchy and NOT SAFE FOR WORK. You have been warned. It's also hilarious, so cover your keyboard if you're still drinking your coffee.
    http://boortz.com/more/video/tsa_gangstaz.html

    Believe nothing you read or hear without verifying it yourself unless it fits your pre-existing world view.

    The Video is no longer available


  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,422

    Post imported post

    The video is still up and running, no problems. Perhaps the server was temporarily overloaded.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Morgan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,580

    Post imported post

    UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    Doug Huffman wrote:
    http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html

    PURE, UNADULTERATED GOVERNMENT INDOCTRINATION
    I was sorting out some papers over the weekend ... and came upon one of my favorites. It's a page out of an "Activity Book" published by Harcourt Brace, now called Harcourt Education. This page is entitled "Rights & Wrongs" and comes from the Harcourt social studies textbook "United States in Modern Times." The heading for this page says "In the late eighteenth century many people complained that the Constitution did not list rights of the people. So the authors of the Constitution decided to write a Bill of Rights. These first ten amendments to the Constitution state simply and clearly citizens' rights that the government cannot take away."

    This particular page (page 14) of the "Activity Book" then lists the Bill of Rights with short explanations of each one. I thought you might like to see what this book says about the 2nd Amendment:

    "The Second Amendment * says that states may enlist citizens for a trained militia [army] and provide and train them with weapons."

    Are you believing that? This, my friends, is the way the government schools work to indoctrinate rather than educate. In the heading Harcourt says that the Bill of Rights protects the rights of the people ... then they go on to say that the 2nd Amendment actually protects the rights of government.

    Are you sending your children to the government to be educated?


    This video is for everyone who has had a run in with the TSA. Warning: it's raunchy and NOT SAFE FOR WORK. You have been warned. It's also hilarious, so cover your keyboard if you're still drinking your coffee.
    http://boortz.com/more/video/tsa_gangstaz.html

    Believe nothing you read or hear without verifying it yourself unless it fits your pre-existing world view.

    The Video is no longer available
    The Video is no longer available

  9. #9
    Campaign Veteran deepdiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Southeast, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    5,974

    Post imported post

    It still works for me too. Sometimes with YouTube inbeds if you open a window with it and leave it open for a while and try to play it, you will get a "no longer available" message. If you refresh the window and try again it will play. Or as an alternative, at least in Firefox, if you double click on the imbed it will open a new tab in YouTube itself and play the video there.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    9,193

    Post imported post

    Any text-information protocol is probably more reliable than the subsequent information protocol. The written and printed word, the epitome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •